KMRA Islamic School 2020-21
Consistent with the Kawartha Pine Ridge District School Board, and other school boards across the province, KMRA plans to safely re open its Quran and Islamic classes, inshallah. Of course, safety of students and the entire community is first and foremost, therefore everyone must adhere to all public health advice to reduce and contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Masks will be mandatory for all students and teachers
- Students age 7+ will be eligible to register
- Registration is mandatory to ensure proper contract tracing as necessary
- Quran classes will be Tuesday’s and Thursday’s from 5-7
- Islamic classes will be Saturday’s from 11-1 (females) and 2-4 (males)
- Classes will commence Tuesday. Sept. 15, 2020
- Kindly follow all masjid COVID 19 guidelines as already posted
- Students are to maintain 2 Meter / 6 feet distance to respect physical distancing among each other and teachers
- students must sanitize prior to entering Masjid, upon leaving Masjid, and after leaving the bathroom
- bathrooms are open but limited
- the Masjid and its utilities will be cleaned regularly per public health guidelines
- the board will be monitoring the situation closely and this is a fluid situation and we ask your patience and support during this difficult time, therefore should anything change, please stay updated via email and on our website
During Ramadan only, Quran classes and weekend Islamic school will continue with following schedule:
Weekend Islamic School - Every Saturday - 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM
Quran Classes - Every Saturday - 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
Regular schedule will resume after Holy Ramadan.